http://www.штат.рф/ Бортовые компьютеры Штат
Все, что вы хотели знать о бортовом компьютере Штат

<b>Фотоальбом</b>Фотоальбом FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Computer shows too high fuel consumption

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Бортовые компьютеры Штат -> Questions from English-speaking users
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
zelvotron

СообщениеДобавлено: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Computer shows too high fuel consumption Ответить с цитатой

Hallo,
i have problem with my trip computer Shtat BK 112 X 4 Super, the computer shows average fuel consumption around 16 l/100km, but real is cca 7 l/100km. My car is Lada 21113 with ECU Bosch MP 7.0.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Вячеслав Юрьевич

СообщениеДобавлено: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Computer shows too high fuel consumption Ответить с цитатой

zelvotron писал(а):
Hallo,
i have problem with my trip computer Shtat BK 112 X 4 Super, the computer shows average fuel consumption around 16 l/100km, but real is cca 7 l/100km. My car is Lada 21113 with ECU Bosch MP 7.0.

http://www.shtat.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2979

Attention. It is translated by the robot

Computer can't show precisely fuel consumption right after installation in the car because cars have differences within the limits of one model on degree of compression of the engine and accuracy of calibrations management block.
If the mode of calculation of fuel consumption on input average fuel consumption the signal of fuel consumption which is given out by controler management block is used is chosen. Under VAZ standard it is 16000 impulses on 1 liter. Not the fact that the controler isn't mistaken.
If the k-line the expense is calculated everyone 0.3 with under the diagnostic information is used. In controlers BOSH MR7.0 the report of diagnostics has no fuel consumption parameter, therefore БК calculates the expense from several parameters.
If connection to an atomizer is used, computer calculates the expense proceeding from time of its opening. Accuracy is influenced by stability of pressure in a stage of atomizers.
At adjustment it is necessary to use "a principle of a full tank".
1. Be convinced that БК shows correctly car run as run appears in a denominator at calculation of the average expense.
2. Fill a full tank - better if will make it.
3. Null on computer the average expense and the data of one trip.
4. Through 200-250 km again fill a full tank.
5. Take the refueling - cash voucher for it the real quantity of liters for which you pay, taking into account our realities is specified
6. Depending on model computer enter correction factor or really spent volume of fuel if БК supports such correction.
If communication on a k-line or average expense doesn't vanish, БК will consider the expense with accuracy not less than 0.5 l / a full tank.
If computer after correction underestimates the fuel - expense it is necessary to eliminate communication loss on a k-line or a fuel consumption signal.

P/S/ And as. In functions there is an updating mode in which you can correct value of fuel consumption in percentage.

www.shtat-msk.com

Штатный магазин: продажа штатного автомобильного оборудования.
Бортовые компьютеры,противотуманки,молдинги,зеркальные элементы,парктроники,антирадары,сигнализации....
zelvotron

СообщениеДобавлено: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I read it already. I need correction over -50%, but maximum possible correction is only +- 40%... Sad
Вячеслав Юрьевич

СообщениеДобавлено: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

zelvotron писал(а):
I read it already. I need correction over -50%, but maximum possible correction is only +- 40%... Sad

50%???? Something is a lot of. Such I didn't meet. It is necessary to search for the reason in connection or in the incorrect program of the computer.

www.shtat-msk.com

Бортовые компьютеры,противотуманки,молдинги,зеркальные элементы,парктроники,антирадары,сигнализации....
Петинов Ю.О

СообщениеДобавлено: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think if the Shtat had shown correctly, then the problem is the camshaft position sensor (error R0242) - you need to remove the sensor and rinse-it adhered wear debris and broken magnetic circuit and the controller switched to the mode of pair injection nozzles).
zelvotron

СообщениеДобавлено: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I forgot, when the k-line is disconnected - computer shows fuel consumption correctly, when is k-line connected, computer shows fuel consumption 2,2x higher than reality, as i wrote.

The problem isn't in car (0 errors - ошибок нет Smile ), and in another car (1,5 8v, same type ECU) was the problem same.
Вячеслав Юрьевич

СообщениеДобавлено: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

zelvotron писал(а):
I forgot, when the k-line is disconnected - computer shows fuel consumption correctly, when is k-line connected, computer shows fuel consumption 2,2x higher than reality, as i wrote.

The problem isn't in car (0 errors - ошибок нет Smile ), and in another car (1,5 8v, same type ECU) was the problem same.

Errors ECU here not and. I meant an error in the program of the trip computer. But a problem, probably, not in it

The answer of the technical expert:
Probably at the car the gage of position of a cam-shaft has refused - it is necessary to pull out and clean - a metal crumb has stuck from oil.

On the car the distributed injection. When the gage of phases works - each atomizer sprinkles separately when doesn't work - in pairs. It doesn't influence a signal of average fuel consumption, and in a k-line of report МР7.0 there is no signal about the expense - only duration of opening of an atomizer, this parameter increases in 2 times.

P/S/ In trip computers X5 there is a choice of a source of the information on fuel consumption: a k-line or a fuel consumption signal

www.shtat-msk.com

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Бортовые компьютеры Штат -> Questions from English-speaking users Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: